Worried about your financial situation? Let us help you assess it.
Money problems can happen to anyone. Sometimes all it takes is a string of unfortunate events. You feel like money is slipping through your fingers and the harder you try to find a way out, the more difficult it becomes to find a solution. With time your financial problems can even disrupt your sleep and harm your health, personal life, and relationships with loved ones. To avoid this level of stress, it’s important to pay close attention to certain behavior. Here are some examples:
- Do you always borrow money to make ends meet?
- Are you unable to pay your rent on the first of the month?
- Do you use credit credits because you have to or because they’re convenient?
- Are you being harassed by creditors?
- Do you ever write bad cheques?
- Do you spend less on groceries or other essentials so that you can make your payments?
- Do you ever use one credit card to make the minimum payment due on another credit card?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, make an appointment with one of our experienced counsellors. Consultations are completely confidential.