When you’ve exhausted all your options, commercial bankruptcy may be your last resort. At that point, you should surround yourself with the right people to make sure the process goes smoothly.
Our Licensed Insolvency Trustees in bankruptcy will give you a clear understanding of your situation. They know exactly what to do and how to inform and advise the parties to a bankruptcy.
Our honest, hard-working Licensed Insolvency Trustees aim to preserve and realize your company’s assets to maximize their value for your creditors while respecting the rights of all parties.
- Sale of an operating company
- Orderly liquidation
- Transparent process
- Handling of conservatory measures
- Process governed by law and the courts
- The Licensed Insolvency Trustee is released of responsibility for any damages related to the environment
- The Licensed Insolvency Trustee is bound by a code of ethics
- Directors are released of their responsibilities after the bankruptcy
Make an appointment with one of our experienced advisors. Consultations are completely confidential.
Other solutions that can help
By making a proposal to your creditors, you can pay off all your debts and make a fresh start.
Handing over the keys to your business is a very difficult thing to do. Our seasoned professionals listen and guide you every step of the way if this