Even if you are experiencing financial difficulties, you still have rights.
At Raymond Chabot, we treat all of our customers with fairness and respect.
- You have the right to be heard and not judged. Our job is to listen and understand, regardless of your situation.
- You have the right to be protected from your creditors. We immediately take charge of all communications with your creditors and take the necessary actions. This will take the burden off your shoulders and give you peace of mind.
- You have the right to complete professional privilege. We won’t inform anyone but your creditors of your situation. Not even your family, friends, or employers. We are sworn to secrecy. Period.
- You have the right to be helped by professionals of the highest caliber. At Raymond Chabot, all of our advisors and professionals receive continuing education and are held to high standards. Our name and reputation depend on it.
- You have the right to a reasonable standard of living. You will keep your furniture and everything you need to maintain a reasonable standard of living. You can stop worrying and start sleeping again at night.
- You have the right to fair rates. Our fees are determined by law and by our internal code of ethics. You get the benefits of the largest network of skilled professionals at a reasonable price.
- You have the right to advice and follow-up to help you get out of your situation. You have the right to get answers whenever you need them.
- You have the right to be treated with dignity and respect like everyone else.
Protect your rights.